International & Academic Cooperation
The International & Academic Cooperation Department, which is under the supervision and responsibility of the Vice-President for Academic Affairs of the University. The same is true for setting priorities in the work of the Unit with regional and international governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- Build a unique relationship between the University and the prestigious regional and international universities with the aim of sharing experiences and knowledge, improving the quality of education and keeping up with ongoing developments in this field.
- Provide necessary support to university colleges and administrative units Different.
- Fully manage and implement the University's external cooperation strategy at the internal and external levels.
- To promote the University and its universities, programs and strengths.
- Attention to the exchange and compensation agreements of both faculty and students.
- Organization of international Conferences, Symposiums and joint Workshops with a leading university at the regional and international levels.