The examination Department is one of the most important academic part of Israa University, where it supervises the examinations objectively on the quality of the examinations, the degree to which they meet the specifications of the good examination, in the form of procedures for holding examinations. To access outputs that meet required standards and labor market requirements.
- Identify and develop the necessary working mechanisms to ensure the quality and high quality of the exams.
- Full supervision of the mid-and-final exams (process, paper, electronic) held within the university.
- Prepare training programs for faculty members on how to prepare the examination paper, develop it, and analyze its results in accordance with quality standards.
- Computerize the mid-and-final exams, to keep up with modernity and ensure transparency.
- Organizing training courses for observers on examination committees to provide students with skills to deal with students in committees.
- Create a question bank, Use when needed.
- Prepare a specification list that sets out the criteria to be available in the exam before it is approved.
- To strengthen joint cooperation with various university faculties and Its departments to achieve the objectives of the Department.
- Study and analyze the output and results of student learning to provide the relevant departments (Academic Quality and Curriculum , Measurement and Evaluation ) with the student's learning.
Follow-up and Assessment section:
- Review prepared models and their compliance with required quality and standards.
- A committee was formed to review the examinations after receiving and checking the faculties. To verify that they meet the required specifications in cooperation with the college representatives.
- Review the results of the exams by examining random samples for validation.
- Follow-up to student review requests; In coordination with the competent authorities.
- Study and analyze the outputs of the examination process.
Development and Quality:
- Develop the necessary working mechanisms to ensure the quality and high quality of the examinations.
- Develop the computerized system for examinations, to keep up with modernity and ensure transparency.
- Coordinate with the Department of continuous Education to conduct training programs for faculty members on how to prepare the examination paper; Develop them and analyze their results in accordance with quality standards.
- Coordination with the Department of continuous Education for training courses targeted at the examination committees to provide students with skills in the committees.