Human Sciences Journal
It is a scientific, documented, and arbitrated journal, which covers various research works in human sciences. The journal receives scientific research from all over the world in one of two languages: Arabic and English. Researches are arbitrated by specialized arbitrators, and it is published twice a year; two issues a year.
Excellence in publishing research in the field of Human sciences, nationally and internationally.
We seek to develop the journal in order to be a scientific reference for researchers and to publish arbitrated researches in the field of human sciences according to quality standards. Accordingly, it contributes to promoting scientific research. This will develop the reality of the individual and society locally and internationally.
1. Contributing in developing the reality of the individual and society inside and outside Palestine.
2. To highlight specialists’ researches in various fields of human sciences as well as its problems and issues.
3. To strengthen links and communication between specialists of scientists, thinkers, and professors.
4. Establishing cooperation network of scientific researches between specialists in the field of human sciences.
5. Publishing original and high-quality scientific research in the fields of various human sciences.
6. Building a well- educated society through publishing specialized researches after being arbitrated by competent arbitrators.
7. Following-up and recording of human sciences development at the national and international levels.
8. Evaluate and publish researchers and academics’ researches in order benefit from it for scientific promotions, annual calendar, and so on.
Dr. Adnan Al-Hajjar
Chairman of the Editorial Board:
Dr. Alaa Matar
Dr. Alaa Matar, Chairman of Israa University Journal for Human Sciences
Dr. Ahmed El-Hasayna, English language proofreader
Mr. Khaled Abu Ali Arabic Language proofreader
Dr. Sorour Talliby, consultative
Design and layout:
Mr. Ahmed Hassouna, Design.
Mrs. Maysa Hamdan: Coordination and printing.
- Prof. Farkous Kamal
- Prof. Hassan Kamal
- Prof. Jamal Manea
- Prof. Bokheel Al-Akhdar
- Prof. Sadiq Abou Soliman
- Dr. Tarek Al-Dirawi
- Dr. Nabil Abu Shamala
- Dr. Kamal El - Masry
- Dr. Mohammed bel-Issawi
- Dr. Naji Shurrab
- Dr. Abdul Majid Qadri
- Dr. Abdelkader Jarada
- Dr. Saad Talib
- Dr. Fadl Al-Muzaini
- Dr. Ammahdi Bouzina Amna
Terms of Publication:
- First: prepare research for publication steps
Researchers should follow some steps for preparing research paper:
The original research prints on one side of the paper with a double space, wide margins (3 cm on each side), and page number.
Researchers should adhere the following order in the research book:
Research title, author (s) title, summary, key words, content (introduction, research materials and methods, conclusions and recommendations), references, page (s), heading (s), title of figures and tables.
Title should be brief and can express research content.
In, human sciences journal, page number should not be exceed 30 pages and 20 pages in applied sciences journal.
Abstract words should not be exceed 150 words, and it should be contain keywords and results.
- Second: required Attachments:
Letter sent from the researcher to the president of the editorial board that includes his\ her desire to publish his\here research in the journal. He\she should specify the exact specialization of the research.
There should be a written undertaking from the researcher that his\her research has not been published, or has not been submitted for publication in another journal, and that it is not a chapter or part of a published book.
Researcher’s brief CV should include: full name, place of work, academic rank, exact specialty, e-mail, telephone, and mobile numbers.
There should be a full copy of the data collection tool (questionnaire or…etc.), if it has not been received in the research or its annexes.
- Third: citation
Footnotes are written in a systematic manner according to Microsoft Word terms at the bottom of each page, that symbolized by numbers, see figure 1.
- Fourth: Font
It should be (Simplified Arabic) with a size of (14 for content, 11 for margins) for researches written in Arabic while in English-language research, the type of font should be (Times New Roman); (12 for content and 10 for margins). The internal headings should be in black (Bold).