Israa University Journal for Applied Sciences
It is a scientific, documented, and arbitrated journal, which covers various research works in applied sciences. The journal receives scientific research from all over the world in one of two languages: Arabic and English. Researches are arbitrated by specialized arbitrators, and it is published twice a year; two issues a year.
Excellence in publishing research in the field of applied sciences, nationally and internationally.
We seek to develop the journal in order to be a scientific reference for researchers and to publish arbitrated researches in the field of human sciences according to quality standards. Accordingly, it contributes to promoting scientific research. This will develop the reality of the individual and society locally and internationally.
1. To contribute in developing the reality of the individual and society inside and outside Palestine.
2. To highlight specialists’ researches in various fields of applied sciences as well as its problems and issues.
3. To strengthen links and communication between specialists of scientists, thinkers, and professors.
4. Establishing cooperation network of scientific researches between specialists in the field of applied sciences.
5. Publishing original and high-quality scientific research in the fields of various applied sciences.
6. Building a well- educated society through publishing specialized researches after being arbitrated by competent arbitrators.
7. Following-up and recording of applied sciences development at the national and international levels.
8. Evaluate and publish researchers and academics’ researches in order benefit from it for scientific promotions, annual calendar, and so on.
Terms of Publication:
• First: Research: General procedures and specifications
1. Researches should be delivered according to the required methodological specifications via e-mail.
2. The research should be written in a good language (Arabic or English)
3. The researcher is obliged to submit the research summary in both Arabic and English.
4. The researcher undertakes that the submitted research should not be published or submitted for publication to another party.
5. The journal has the right to decide if it will be published or not without providing any justifications.
6. The research shall be published after it is arbitrated by at least two specialized arbitrators chosen by the editorial board in full confidentiality among professors from universities and research centres inside and outside Palestine, provided that the rank of the arbitrator is not less than research author him\her self.
7. The accepted research for publication shall be published according to the date of acceptance. Furthermore, the research shall be arranged when published in the journal according to technical considerations, but not according to the research level or the researcher’s academic excellence.
8. The researcher will not bear any amount of money for the research publication.
9. Research copyright is attributed to the magazine when research author is notified of accepting research for publication.
• Second: steps for publishing research prepare
Researchers should follow some steps for preparing a research paper:
The original research prints on one side of the paper with a double space, wide margins (3 cm on each side), and page number.
Researchers should adhere to the following order in the research book:
Research title, author (s) title, summary, keywords, content (introduction, research materials and methods, conclusions and recommendations), references, page (s), heading (s), a title of figures and tables.
The title should be brief and can express research content.
In, human sciences journal, page number should not exceed 30 pages and 20 pages in applied sciences journal.
Abstract words should not exceed 150 words, and it should contain keywords and results
Third: Research Attachments:
1. Letter sent from the researcher to the president of the editorial board included the researcher’s desire to publish his\here research in the journal by specifying the exact specialization of the research.
2. There should be a written undertaking from the researcher that his\her research has not been published, or has not been submitted for publication in another journal, and that it is not a chapter or part of any published book.
3. Researcher’s brief CV should include full name, place of work, academic rank, exact speciality, e-mail, telephone, and mobile numbers.
4. There should be a full copy of the data collection tool (questionnaire or…etc.) if it has not been received in the research or its annexes.
• Fourth: citation
1. Footnotes are written in a systematic manner according to Microsoft Word terms at the bottom of each page, that symbolized by numbers like (1).
2. The font should be (Simplified Arabic) with a size of (14 for content, 11 for margins) for researches written in Arabic while in English-language research, the type of font should be (Times New Roman); (12 for content and 10 for margins). The internal headings should be in black (Bold).
3. The researcher can use the APA Style (American Psychological Association) in documenting scientific and applied research, where the citation is immediately written after the quotation clause in the following order: "Author's family name, year of publication, page number".
4. If the reference or source is a book, there should be written the following: name of the author, the title of the book or search, the name of the translator or the investigator (place of publication, publisher, edition, and year of publication). However, if the reference or source is a magazine, then, there should be the title of the research, name of the journal, issue of the magazine, date of issue, and page number.
5. references and sources will be written at the end of the search "Index" in alphabetical order, starting with the name of the author, title of the book or search, (place of publication, publisher, edition, year of publication).
Dr. Adnan Al-Hajjar
Chairman of the Editorial Board:
Dr. Alaa Matar
Dr. Abdul Fattah Qarman, Member
Dr. Ezat Al-Askari, member
Dr. Ahmed El-Hasina, English language proofreader
Design and layout:
Mr. Ahmed Hassouna, Design.
Miss. Besan Mudallal: Coordination and printing.