Tasks of the Council:
- Approve general policies of the scientific research at the university, formulate programs and plans emerging from them, follow up their implementation, and evaluate them.
- Specify the conditions and requirement that should be in the certified and distinguished scientific research centers, and work in funding and developing the center.
- Choose the appropriate strategies for nurturing the capabilities of the scientific research, and create an appropriate environment for achieving this.
- Prepare registrations, legislations, and systems related to the scientific research at Israa University.
- Represent the university at regional and international organizations and institution works on scientific research
- Cooperate and sign agreements of scientific research with the regional and international parties, implement these agreements, and follow them up.
- Provide all capabilities and communications in developing database for all researchers.
- Formulating subcommittees derived from the major committee, set its goals, and following it up.
- Implement quality standards in activities and issues of the scientific research.
- Raise the awareness of scientific research ethics and guarantee saving researchers’ rights.
- Develop a mechanism to promote patent, creativity, and distinction in the scientific research at the university.
- Dr. Alaa Matar
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Hausania
- Dr. AbdulFatah Qaraman
- Dr. Taleb Abu Mo'ala
- Dr. Tariq Al-Dirawi
- Dr. Monia Mezied
- Dr. Mohamad Al-Nahhal